Code of Conduct
- Discipline is an integral part of the training program and so the course routine must be strictly observed.
- Disrespect to rules and regulations could result in termination of studentship with no refund of fee.
- Absenting oneself from the scheduled program without prior permission of the teacher or manager concerned would be construed as a gross breach of discipline.
- To avoid food waste, students must inform their teachers or manager in advance if they intend to skip a meal.
- Rishikesh Yogpeeth does not make arrangements for guests of students. Any activity that is not related to the course is not permitted.
- Ensure you are on time for class or you will not be permitted to enter any class once it has commenced.
- Before departure from the ashram, students must pay all dues and return all library books.
- Smoking and alcohol are not permitted during the training.