Yoga Teacher Training in Bali with Yoga Alliance Certification
200-Hours Yoga Teacher Training in Bali fully complies with Yoga Alliance curriculum and the students are awarded with Yoga Alliance certification upon successful completion of the course. This course is brought to you by Rishikesh Yogpeeth who has decades of experience in Yoga teaching.
Residential 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Bali - RYT 200
The 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training course in Bali is where intention meets commitment. This rigorous yet rewarding experience requires self-discipline and strong determination. What culminates after a 28-day transformative experience will be, you being able to teach others at your level of understanding and awareness. This experience comes with the reward of learning in the splendor of Bali, Indonesia.
You will explore your relationship to yoga through self-inquiry and learn fundamental principles of Hatha Yoga postures, adjustments, methodology, philosophy and anatomy & physiology. You will also learn other styles of yoga including Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow.
You will round out your training with Business Overview which gives you tools essential to building a thriving career around your yogic pursuits, whether that be as an entrepreneur or as a contractor. We will help you define what’s next for you.
Prepare to open your heart and be amazed by the transformation you experience each and every day while you take this journey with us in beautiful Bali!
|Course Name||Yoga Teacher Training|
|Level||Beginner to Intermediate|
|Yoga Style||Hatha Yoga|
|Module||Residential with Meals|
|Language of Instruction||English|
|Certification||RYT 200 - Yoga Alliance|
|Venue||The Ark Eco Retreat|
|Location||Ubud, Bali, Indonesia|
|Course Fee||Ask To Price|
- Expert International Yoga Instructors
- Learn the Business of Yoga
- Sacred Temple Visits
- Hands on Experience
Date & Fee Details - Yoga Teacher Training Course in Bali
- Batch Start Coming Soon
- 22 days at The Ark Eco Retreat
- 2x Daily Yoga Classes
- Daily Meditation, Pranayama
- RYT 200 Certification
- 3 Delicious, Healthy Meals Daily
- Fresh Drinking Water and Herbal Teas
- Course Materials, Student Playbook
- Minimum 2 Excursions
What's Not Included
- Personal, medical or trip cancellation insurance
- Spending cash, souvenir shopping, personal phone calls
- Extra spa services, personal taxis (including emergencies)
- Bell-boys, and tips for room service (Tips are appreciated by the wait staff, but not mandatory). We recommend 1-2$ USD per person per day.
- Massages (available at additional cost)
- Laundry Services (available at additional cost)
- Airport pick-up and drop-off (available at additional cost)
No prior teaching experience is required. For initial days, we do recommend a level of health that would allow the practitioner to learn and perform asanas with no apparent physical exertion. This is easily achievable if you have been active (any sort of physical workout) in your daily routine.
This is our promise that with time and continued practice you will build stamina and endurance because you will be practicing yoga four hours per day. A simple practice of yoga before the course starts will give you an added advantage, therefore it's recommended but not a mandatory condition.
RYT 200 - Yoga Alliance Certification in BaliUpon completion of the 200-Hour Curriculum and the assessments that take place in the final week at Rishikesh Yogpeeth, the student is eligible to register with the Yoga Alliance, as an RYT 200
- Yogic Cleansing: Neti (nasal cleanse)
- Asanas: Effects, variations, of different postures
- Pranayama: Basic breathing practices
- Anatomy and Physiology of Yoga: Therapeutic benefits of Asana and Pranayama, precautions, and contraindications. Anatomy and Physiology of 7 organ systems of the human body.
- Yoga Philosophy: Introduction to Yogic Lifestyle in modern times, Historical Evolution of Yoga, Paths of Yogas, Patanjali Yoga Sutras.
- Teaching Methodology for yoga: Demonstration of Asanas and their variations. Classification, cueing and sequencing of Yoga Asanas as per traditional understanding based on Chakras. Adjustments of common mistakes and hands-on techniques.
- Lifestyle: Mantras, Chanting, Mudras and Kriyas, Lesson Planning
- Yoga Nidra and Meditation
- Teaching Practice: Testing and sharing your teaching skills with your co-teachers.
- Career: Business of yoga, communication skills and safety norms.
||Yogic shuddhi kriya (Nasal Cleansing)|
||Mantra Chanting, Asana and Pranayama|
||Human Anatomy, Physiology & Yoga|
||Library Time / Self Study|
||Methodology / Movie / Lifestyle|
||Traditional Yoga Asana Sequence|
||Meditation / Yoga Nidra|
SUNDAY: Optional Excursions
Please note: All classes are mandatory.
The Ark Eco Resort
Students enrolling in the 22-Day 200-Hour Registered Yoga Teacher Training course will be staying at the elegantly appointed Ark Eco Retreat. Courses will take place at The Ark’s Yogashala and is perfectly situated with views overlooking expansive, beautiful rice paddies in Ubud, Bali, Indonesia. We are close to shopping, cafes, and a bustling nightlife. Your stay comes with WiFi throughout the facility and in the rooms, swimming pools, and an onsite juice bar.
A $500 non-refundable deposit is required at the time of booking and can be made via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org. The remainder of the balance is due 30 days before the start date of the course.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
If cancellation (always in writing) takes place within 7 days of booking, 100% of the paid trip price, minus your deposit, is refundable, unless retreat start date is less than 60 days from booking date.
* Cancel 120+ Days Prior to the Departure
Deposit is non refundable, and we’ll transfer to another trip for a $100 fee. If you paid in full we’ll return everything but the deposit and the $100 fee.
* Cancel 60-120 Days Prior to the Departure
Deposit is non refundable, and we’ll transfer to another trip for a $200 fee. If you paid in full we’ll return everything but the deposit and the $200 Fee.
* Cancel 30-60 Days Prior to the Departure
Deposit & Full Payment is non refundable, and we’ll transfer everything to another trip for a $300 fee.
* Cancel under 30 Days Prior to the Departure
Deposit & Full Payment is non refundable, and we’ll transfer everything to another trip for a $500 fee.
We recommend participants purchase travel insurance when making travel plans, and highly encourage them to purchase trip cancellation insurance. Look for terminology similar to, “cancel for any reason,” to protect against the rare chance of cancellation. We suggest Travel Guard Insurance or Kanna Travel Insurance and choose from several policy options.
By placing your deposit with us, you are reserving your space in your requested course and agreeing to the stated policies in our Terms of Service. Please read in full and please note:
All bookings include a non-refundable deposit of $500 USD. Final payments are due 30 days before the start date of the trip to secure your spot.
Rishikesh Yogpeeth reserve the right to make any changes deemed necessary by our team, trip leaders, teachers or partners. In the rare case of a cancellation on the part of Rishikesh Yogpeeth (due to political unrest, COVID, dangerous weather, or low sign-ups) we will offer a transfer to another trip or a full refund of your funds.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yoga teacher training courses in Bali are from 4 weeks to7 Weeks. The course covers many aspects of yoga, such as anatomy and physiology, philosophy, and teaching methodology.
The cost of YTT in Bali with a private room and meals starts at $1600 for 200 hour yoga teacher training.
Yoga is a spiritual practice and art form that can be practiced anywhere in the world. To teach yoga one needs to get proper yoga teacher training from a registered yoga school with Yoga Alliance certification.
The Rishikesh Yogpeeth has been teaching yoga for more than 15 years and trained more than 10,000 yoga students from over 120 countries. The school has a lot of different types of yoga classes, so it's the perfect place for people who want to learn more about the different types of yoga.
The best thing about Bali is that it is very welcoming for the tourists all 12 months of the year. However, some may say that the first and last quarter of the year is particularly popular among tourists.