Yoga Teacher Training Courses
Affiliate Yoga Schools - Rishikesh Yogpeeth, India
Yoga Philosophy Sessions
Philosophy is the core of any subject and yoga is not different, without philosophy yoga is similar to a body without consciousness. Philosophy classes at Affiliate Yoga Schools - Rishikesh Yogpeeth conducted in an interactive environment, where the process not only allows participant to learn and navigate how to form questions but also helps them reach to their own answers regarding mundane, emotional and spiritual life. We have experienced that the quality of questions determine the quality of life and if one knows the techniques or the path to reach to the answers, life becomes the playground of possibilities. One of the major outcomes of this is the development of interpersonal communicational skills, which refines the perception and responses towards the events of life for enhanced experience of it.
- The history and origin of Yoga
- An introduction to Six Philosophies of Indian context
- An introduction to Yoga Sutra & Hatha Yog pradipika
- Yogic Ideas, concepts and hypothesis from ancient scriptures
Anatomy – Physiology & Psychology of Yoga practices
Modern understanding of human organism has really helped this ancient wisdom of Yoga to get established in this era because many of the hypotheses of Yoga now we can observe and evaluate for their health benefits. Anatomy classes allow the students to gain a basic knowledge about the human body and its most important systems.
- General understanding of Human organism with its different systems
- Emphasis of Nervous, Musculoskeletal and Respiratory system
- Role of immunity and the practices to enhance its functioning
- Benefits and contraindications of Yoga practices
Asana Sessions Combination of Hatha and Ashtanga yoga
Culture of Asana practice started as Hatha Yoga Tradition, since then it has crossed a long way to reach to the modern versions of Shri B. K. S. Iyengar and Sri K Pattabhi Jois styles of Yoga. These two are the pillars of the Modern form of yoga, where one talks about the precise alignment and the other one talks about the flow. We as the practitioners of Yoga requires both, where alignment is the perquisite to experience the ultimate stillness of Mind and body, at the same time flow is equally important and required in our life for its ultimate expressions and its ability to flow even in the odds of life. These two streams of Yoga studies are the basis of Modern Yoga we know now Days, and Asana sessions at Affiliate Yoga Schools - Rishikesh Yogpeeth are perfectly balanced between these two streams of study and also under the light of Traditional Hatha Yoga, which prepares the participants for the higher practices of Yoga.
- Study and practice of Hatha yoga postures with alignment, adjustments and modifications
- Sanskrit Terms, Benefits and Contraindications of Asana
- Use of the breath and specific bodily gestures (Mudras and Bandhas)
- Study and practice of different styles of Sun-salutations
- Study and practice of Ashtanga Vinyasa - Primary and secondary series
Pranayama – Breath regulation for the regulation of being :
According to the hypothesis of Yogic scriptures Prana is the fundamental force behind the manifested state of existence, it manifests as breath within the human organism. Regular practice of breath regulation is just a medium to unfold the structural matrix of existence for the advance practitioners of Pranayama but for most of us only the physical and mental benefits related to these practices are sufficient enough to get attracted towards them. A Pranayama session at Rishikesh Yogpeeth systematically deals the subject matter to develop a holistic and comprehensive awakening to this potential form of Consciousness. For a yoga practitioner breath is medium to reach to the self and access realization. Breath is also called is psychophysiological mirror of being, that means just by regulation over breath we can regulate the overall complete being.
- Breathing techniques to improve the respiratory functioning
- Which in turn improves the functioning of all the systems
- Natural breath – slow, rhythmic and diaphragmatic
- Breath regulation for stress related problems
- Importance of Kumbhak/breath retention and its applications
Traditional hypothesis of Mantra is very close to the science of sound, rhythm and its relationship with silence & Consciousness, Mantras are of two types one without the meanings and the other with meanings, without the meaning called seed or Beej mantra, these are the most powerful sounds of manifestation. In tradition mantras are used to concentrate and ultimately liberate the mind from its limitations. In mantra classes, participants will learn how to develop an inner space for meditational journey by using these mantras. In Mantra sessions Teachers at Affiliate Yoga Schools – Rishikesh Yogpeeth will guide the participants step by step to unveil their own source of potentialities and later on they can use these experiences in their own teachings.
- Mantras with their respective voice modulations
- To awaken hidden aspects of human organism
- And lately this grows as the complete transformation or Self-realization.
How to withdraw the senses to the internal world is the biggest question in front of many yoga practitioners all around the world. Meditation sessions at Affiliate Yoga Schools – Rishikesh Yogpeeth will provide an extensive range of practices and tools to understand the process and its application, so ultimately participants can discover their own practice of meditation and simultaneously lead meditation classes with impactful experience to their own students. Practices will include.
- Self-observation many levels either guided or by self
- Learning the skill how to guide students
- Connection between breath and meditative state
- Yog nidra from beginners to advance level
This is the core of a teachers training program, how to teach. This is all about creating an environment where learning takes place without any hindrance. Teaching methodology sessions at Affiliate Yoga Schools - Rishikesh Yogpeeth fulfills the need of its participants to grow as a Yoga Teacher step by step in a systematic manner by developing the sequential self practice to ultimately guide other as an efficient instructor or Yoga Teacher. Practices involve in these sessions are
- Ethical guidelines for a Yoga Teacher
- Lesson plan and Sequencing of practices
- Class management to the observation
- Art of Demonstrations, Assistance and correction
- Concept of Alignment, at all the possible levels