Yoga Teachers Training Course in Rishikesh, India
Rishikesh Yogpeeth is a Registered Yoga School (RYS) with Yoga Alliance, USA (RYS-200, RYS 300 and RYS-500). We offer 200-hours, 300-hours and 500-hours residential Hatha Yoga Teachers Training courses (TTC) in Rishikesh India that are recognized by Yoga Alliance, USA. These courses provide an understanding of yoga theory and practice.
Training from an approved school (RYS) is a pre-requisite for students who wish to register with Yoga Alliance as Registered Yoga Teachers (RYTs).
Basic level course is 200-hours (duration: 3 weeks or 4 weeks), and Advance level is 300-hours (duration: 4 weeks). Successful completion of the basic course is a pre-requisite for registering for the advance course.
We also offer a stream where you can complete a 500-hour yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh India that is recognized by Yoga Alliance, in one go. The duration of this course is of 8 weeks.
The courses we conduct as a RYS with Yoga Alliance, USA, are structured as follows:
|Certification||Level||Prerequisite||On completion, you can:|
|200-hours yoga TTC in rishikesh||Basic||None||Register as RYT-200.|
|300-hours yoga TTC in rishikesh||Advanced||200-hours TTC from any Registered Yoga School.||Register as RYT-500.|
|500-hours yoga TTC in Rishikesh||Advanced||None.||Register as RYT-500.|
All courses are full time and residential. Course fees, including food and accommodation, ranges from USD 1500 to USD 3400 on a room-sharing basis. Cost of single occupancy is higher.
Since 2005, we have certified more than 6000 yoga teachers from over 110 countries at Rishikesh Yogpeeth.
Why Rishikesh Yogpeeth?
Yoga is a practice that can change and transform lives for good. Hitting the mat not just has a profound effect on your physical health but on your mental health and overall well being as well. If the thought of spreading the joy of Yoga has ever crossed your mind then Rishikesh is the place to head. Known as the spiritual birthplace of the discipline, the region has birthed some of the greatest Yogis and practitioners worldwide.
Rishikesh Yogpeeth is a yoga teacher training institute in Rishikesh that aims to bring together the best aspects of modern scientific research from the West along with the ancient wisdom and discipline of the East, offering a Yoga Teachers Training program that’s not just fulfilling but also designed to help practitioners get the best results for their students.
Our yoga certification courses guide Yoga enthusiasts on a transformative journey focussed on awareness and self-discovery, stretching the limitations that you’ve placed on your mind and your body through rigorous training and constant practice.
Our Yoga teachers training course will help you understand the practice as a learner first and foremost and then as an instructor. It will also help expand your knowledge and understanding of the ancient traditions that form the history of the practice.
Takeaways from our yoga teacher training courses:
- Achieving a conscious state of mind that leads to self-awareness
- Ability to synergize the body, mind, and soul
- Understanding the techniques for Yogic stress management and prevention of stress-related ailments.
- Introduction to Ayurveda, in the anatomical context
- mental, physical, emotional, social, and intellectual health
- Understanding the various postures and asanas and their impact on the physiology and mind
Yoga Teacher Training Course Overview
The yoga teachers training in Rishikesh works towards combining ancient Yoga techniques with modern science. It helps develop a Yoga program that is greatly effective and delivers results.
The curriculum developed here is designed to help Yoga enthusiasts way beyond their mats, it offers a practical look at Yoga and uses Yogic science to combat the maladies, stress and chronic disease that is a consequence of our fast-paced and sedentary lifestyles. It is designed to guide students and equip them with the tools to lead a healthier, happier, and more fulfilling life.
- Internationally certified yoga teacher training in Rishikesh, India, registered with Yoga Alliance, USA.
- Courses designed for beginners, intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
- Our yoga teachers are rooted in tradition yet are contemporary in their vision & communication.
- Inexpensive yoga teacher training in India - US$ 1500~3400 including food & accommodation (double-occupancy room with attached bath).
- Residential facility amidst ashram surroundings in the foothills of Himalaya.
- Opportunity to experience Indian culture and tradition.
- Loving and caring support team.