M.A. Yoga, PG Diploma in Yoga & Certificate Courses in Yoga Recognised by UGC
Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram and Rishikesh Yogpeeth have collaborated together to bring to you the Yoga Courses (M.A. in Yoga, PG Diploma and Certificate Courses in Yoga) affiliated by Uttarakhand Sanskrit Vishwavidyalaya, Haridwar which is a UGC recognised university in Uttarakhand, India.
All the courses follow the University curriculum plus more to cater the needs of the current job environment and international demands in the field of Yoga.
The campus is situated in Haridwar which is conveniently accessible by road for private conveyance. There is ample availability of public transport like auto and e-rickshaw to reach the campus.
The whole campus is beautifully surrounded by nature. One side of the campus is adjacent to the forest and one of the streams of Saptarishi ganga crosses through the forest. Needless to say, a location couldn't be more perfect and apt to study Yoga and dip into spirituality at the same time.
Yoga Courses (Masters, PG Diploma and Certificate) in Haridwar
The Yoga courses at Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram - Haridwar, namely M.A. in Yoga, PG Diploma in Yoga and Certificate in Yoga are non-residential courses. The curriculum is approved by Uttarakhand Sanskrit University recognised by UGC.
The added advantage of our Yoga courses is the amalgamation of additional syllabus based on International Yoga standards and demand across the globe.
Course Registration Dates for M.A. in Yoga, PG Diploma in Yoga and Certificate in Yoga
|Course Name||Registration Start Date||Registration End Date||Course Fee|
|MA in Yoga||-||-||
|Diploma in Yoga||-||-||
|Certificate Course in Yoga Science||-||-||
Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram Location
All courses will be conducted at Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram campus in Haridwar. Students will attend theory as well as practical classes at the campus.
What does differentiate us from other Universities and Yoga Institutes?
Rishikesh Yogpeeth has collaborated with Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram to design the curriculum that provides a competitive edge to our students over other yoga courses provided by various Yoga institutes in India. This collaboration
is leveraged by more than a decade of experience of Rishikesh Yogpeeth in the Yoga fraternity.
A few differentiator however not limited to, are:
- The courses are designed to cater full University syllabus as well as additional topics and their practical applications
- Teaching will be based on international yoga standards. This will enable our students to prepare themselves for international standard teaching and understand the requirements of yoga within India as well as internationally.
- We will arrange seminars and workshops to be conducted by most experienced Yoga Professors and experts from various universities and institutes.
- Based on the performance, capable and deserving students will be given opportunity to do internship with Rishikesh Yogpeeth at their different locations within India as well as internationally
- To cover all dimensions of modern Yoga, we will incorporate Multi Style Yoga to our curriculum. Best in class teachers will be arranged to conduct asana classes for each style of yoga
- Focussed lectures will be given in Anatomy, asana alignment and adjustments to provide practical knowledge and on ground experience.
- The curriculum will encompass both – theory and practical aspects of Yoga. Practical aspects are particularly important to prepare them for the world outside campus and find their feet.
- A special focus will be given to Personality Development. We will invite experts to work with our students
- Students will be travelling to various Yoga campuses as part of their education
What more Yoga Courses and Ayurveda Retreats do we have on the table?
We offer 200 hours (4 weeks) of residential Yoga Teachers Training courses in Haridwar at Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram. The course is registered with Yoga Alliance and gives you an opportunity to teach yoga in almost any part of the world.
Should you have time crunch or other restrictions for not being able to attend 4 weeks at a single go, you may choose to do our 50 hours and/or 100 hours courses. You will be provided a certificate of completion of 50 and 100 hours courses by Rishikesh Yogpeeth and once you have completed the 200 hours cumulatively, you will be issued a 200 hours certificate which will enable you to register with Yoga Alliance as RYT 200.
We have 3, 7, 14 and 21 days Ayurveda retreat to suit your needs and time availability. All the options are fully residential at one of the most serene places of Haridwar, Abhayaranya Yoga Ashram. The retreat programs encompass but are not limited to Ayurvedic massages, panchakarma, yoga asanas and meditation. Three wholesome vegetarian meals prepared from the produce grown in-house take it to the next level.
Our post COVID-19 Ayurvedic treatment program is especially designed to focus on people who have recovered from COVID-19
If you or any of your family or friends are struggling to fully get back to normal life after COVID-19 infection, this program is worth considering.
Based on the post COVID-19 symptoms, age and pre-existing health conditions, we have structured this treatment for 1, 2 and 3 weeks. Purely based on Ayurvedic principles the treatment is focussed on helping you regain normality, build immunity and live a healthy life, not just physically but meantally as well. The treatment is a balanced combination of Ayurveda, Yoga and meditation.
This is a fully residential retreat, you will be provided a private room with AC, attached bathroom and hot/cold running water throughout. The diel and treatments will be planned by experienced Ayurveda doctors and nutritionists which will be individual specific based on their doshas (vata, pitta and kafa).